Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Wonder Woman Outfit

These last few weeks I tried doing it all – working two jobs, getting out a bit, exercising, blogging but it’s been pretty hard. I mean it can be done if you can by sleeping less than 5 hours a night but it’s not something you can’t do long therm. So I decided to give myself a break, enjoy a Sunday in the sun with my friend Laura before her moving to Berlin for a while and just take it easy for a few hours.

This outfit was created around the wonderful Wonder Woman clutch signed by La Muse Chic. Saying I love it would be an understatement since it’s one of those pieces that’s not only beautiful and functional but actually says something about me. 

It speaks about how I don’t take this fashion business too seriously, how clothes are meant to make you feel good about yourself, about my obsession for comic books and superheroes, how I would rather watch TV shows and eat ice cream than go shopping, about how I have thisPinterest Board dedicated to the superheroes ways that I update all the time cause that’s how cheesy I am. 

When it comes to sunglasses the pair I have on is the perfect shape for my face and I just love the gold metallic details that class things up – you can find it here!

You might also ask yourself where can one find a crazy “look at my b***s" bustier like mine – well, I added the big blue sequins myself back when I had free time. I miss my DIY projects a lot! Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment